15 Questions A Retirement Plan Can help you answer
Home / News & Resources / 15 Questions A Retirement Plan Can help you answer
15 Important questions a custom Family Retirement Plan written by a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, can answer for you and your family.
1) How soon can I comfortably retire?
2) When should I begin taking my Social Security?
3) How much will Social Security pay me at my full retirement age?
4) If I delay taking my Social Security how much will it increase?
5) How much will my 401k account be worth when I reach full retirement age?
6) How much will I be able to draw from it on a monthly basis during my retirement?
7) How should my 401K plan be invested today based on my age and risk tolerance?
8) How much should I be contributing into my work’s retirement plan?
9) How much can I contribute into my IRA or my spouse’s IRA even if I am contributing at work?
10) Should I consolidate my old 401Ks and IRA accounts?
11) How should I be investing in my IRAs today?
12) What riders does my Annuity have and how do they help me?
13) How does my Annuity grow in value?
14) When do I need to apply for Medicare?
15) Will I need to relocate to retire comfortably?
These are some of the many questions we help families answer.
Jack Biedebach is a Certified Financial Planner™ and has been creating plans for individuals and families for 14 years. As a CFP he is a Fiduciary and thereby obligated to always place the client’s interest ahead of all other. Jack charges $1,500 to review your current situation, create a Family Retirement plan for you, present it to you and keep it updated over a three-year period.
Please call the JBG Wealth Management Office @ (844) 524-1231 to schedule a consultation meeting in the office or over the phone at your convenience.
Jack A. Biedebach, CFP®
LPL Financial Advisor
Sign Up to Receive Our Newsletter